We have over 100 volunteers involved in the retail store and the food bank in a variety of roles, and their contribution is essential.
Volunteers are needed in all levels of operation at Beacon House:
- sorting donations of clothing/household items
- loading/unloading donations
- sorting and stocking food items
- delivery and pick up of goods
- special events organization
- board/committee work
- clerical duties (phoning, sorting mail, filing, etc)
- building maintenance (yard work, janitorial services, etc)
If you are interested in volunteering at Beacon House please download, print and complete the volunteer application and return it to a manager at Beacon House, or you may send it electronically using the Contact Form.